Lesson #11:  Everyday Online Freebies (too good to pass up!)

I do not list all the freebies that are offered daily!  Remember Lesson #3…Colin at hip2save.com does this!!  But, there are some freebies offered everyday – that are just too good to pass up.  These I will try to list and keep updated for you.

FREE EYEGLASSES  COASTAL.COM actually offers you one FREE pair of prescription eyeglasses just for trying their site!  Enter your prescription online, and they will give you one pair free.  All you pay is S&H…less than $10.00.  Last year, I ordered my husband a pair and they were terrific…shipped in less than a week.  Very high quality.  Since then I have order my children a spare pair of glasses.  You’ll definitely be impressed with this site!

REDBOX  If you have a Redbox nearby, try the following codes for FREE 1-night movie rental: 

DVDONME, BREAKROOM, REDBOX, ALLYOU, DVDONUS, RENTONME, MOVIETIME, JINGLE, LUVREDBOX, HAPPY1, BIRTHDAY, TRYGAMES

Each code is good for a 1 night rental and can be used only once.  Some codes may not work at all locations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment